Spraying & Snake Repellent
NFPM offers a preventative snake spraying service for your home as well as rural and commercial premises. We will come out to your property, assess your snake concerns and spray a natural deterrent that will discourage them from venturing onto your property. We also offer snake and mice netting to permanently keep these areas safe and keep snakes out.
We spray where we expect snakes would access your property:
- Garden beds and retaining walls
- Carports and sheds
- Perimeter of your home or business
- Exterior casing for outdoor ventilation and filtration systems
Spraying for All Pests
NFPM provides a comprehensive range of Newcastle pest spraying services to eradicate cockroaches, termites, fleas and spiders within or around your home. Get more information here.
Contact us at the first sight of pests and we will take care of the rest.
- Our friendly team will assess the extent of your pest infestation and respond to your concerns.
- We will spray both the indoor and outdoor areas of your Newcastle property to eliminate pests.
- We monitor and manage the pest problem to ensure successful control.
Bird Proofing & Prevention
Avoid property damage and reduce the health risks associated with the presence of nuisance birds. NFPM provides bird proofing and preventative solutions to control bird populations in both domestic and commercial situations.
Effective bird management can involve mesh to cover potential access points as well as bird deterrents to ensure an effective, long-term solution to any bird problem.
- Based on the severity of your bird problem, in consultation with you, NFPM will determine the most effective action management plan to suit your needs.
- We will introduce bird deterrents and will monitor their effectiveness.
For more information, see the Indian Myna bird page.
Possum Proofing & Prevention
We have a range of roof and gutter guard systems to prevent possums from entering your home and business. As an added bonus, these gutter guards also prevent leaves from clogging your gutters and creating a fire hazard.