NFPM provides pre-clearance surveys when mining companies or developers are clearing native vegetation. A pre-clearance survey will ensure that native fauna can be identified and relocated safely, prior to construction commencing. We can assist companies in the mining industry with:
- Pre-clearance surveys and reports in accordance with National Parks & Wildlife standards on a wide range of native and endangered species.
- Animal management programs including removal and relocation of native species.
- Threatened species surveys and management plans.
Aerial Surveillance & High-Tech Solutions
NFPM has an aircraft to conduct aerial surveillance and determine the extent of feral activity on your property. This information is gathered to provide a comprehensive action plan for the management of feral animal population.
When we are aerially spotting animals, we use state-of-the-art technology including nightvision equipment, thermal imaging and GPS positioning.
Our services include:
- Aerial surveillance of feral pests
- Night surveys using thermal imaging when many feral pests are most active
- Action reports
- GPS positioning of feral pest hot-spots